Monday, January 25, 2010

No School

School has been called off again today.  Since starting up again in January, we have had 4 snow days, 2 early outs and 2 late starts.  Crazy!  If this South Dakota winter doesn't let up we will end up with year round school this year!  We do have 5 snow days built in to our school year, but I think we have used them all now.  Now we will have to start using our built  in vacaton days and then add on to the end of the year.  The kids are going crazy and I am going crazy:)  Except for church yesterday, I have not left the house for a week now.  Today we have a wind advisory, up to 40mph winds throughout the day with some blowing snow. The sun is supposed to be out tomorrow, but cold.  I will gladly welcome the sunny, light winded, cold day!  I think the kids will too.  You know they have missed alot of school when THEY start complaining about having another snow day!

1 comment:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Wow, that is bad if they are complaining!