Friday, January 22, 2010

A New Day!

Well, after wiping a little bum all day, cleaning up several messes (one of which was splattered all over the bathroom floor) and being thrown up on (meat and rice) we were finally able to put the kids to bed and start all over again today!  So far so good.  I am hoping that is the end of it for all of us.  However, after feeling a little yucky myself I have decided that today is officially do nothing day!  Nothing as in anything productive.  There will be no getting dressed, if you do get dressed you can not match (Olivia and Zeke are the masters of this:).  No exercising, no cooking (except popcorn), and only the necessities of cleaning.  You don't even have to brush your hair if you don't want to!  I know by noon I will be tired of this declaration, or at least parts of it, but for now it's what we are going by.  Should any of the leaking problems start occurring again today we will just all go to bed and wait for tomorrow to come!

1 comment:

Katie said...

The only problem I can see with your plan is the popcorn. That may not help your upset tummy problem. Other than that I am up for joining your party! Hope you get feeling better quickly.