Friday, January 22, 2010

New Day Updated

Well, we made it part way through the morning before Olivia started up again.  It's not quite as bad as yesterday but it's still not good.  So we ate a little lunch, read stories until she went to sleep on the couch and then Zeke and I also headed to the bedroom for naptime.  It's been a long time since I took a nap and I loved it!  I didn't keep my do nothing day either. There's just too much to do to not do anything at all.  I am sticking to my no cooking thing though, except for popcorn for those whose tummies are okay.  We are having leftovers for supper.  Although I may have to make bread too because we have eaten almost all of the batch I made Wednesday.  Anyways, that's the update for the day! Now the other kids will be home soon and the fun will continue:)

No comments: