Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Fun Continues...

Well, Olivia's little leaks seem to have finally stopped.  Thank goodness!  However, we are finding other ways of having fun around the house.  This morning I went downstairs to get something from the storage room and discovered that our biggest shelf had fallen down.  There were metal cans everywhere!  I dug out the shelves, put them back up and reloaded them, separating them into two instead of just one big shelf.  As I came out I saw Zeke hammering the wall.  I guess the boys had somehow found a huge nail and decided it needed to be in the wall.  They had all taken turns trying to pound it in.  Their little plastic hammer got it in half way before I discovered it.  Unfortunately they aren't the best at aiming and there is a mark or two around the nail from missed hits.  They are now on the couch in time out while I think of an appropriate consequence.  Michael is working.  With all the rain and slush we got last night the ranch is a mess.  One of the workers slid off the road by the entrance so off he went.  Hopefully we won't find anymore "fun" things to do!  Kids!  Gotta love 'em!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I just read all of your posts, yikes! I really hate those surprises in the bathtub :( I really hope you all get to feeling better! It's even worse when the mama is sick too!