Monday, December 21, 2009

Mom, there's pooballs in the bathroom floor!



Not exactly a phrase I want to hear - EVER!!  Well, tonight I heard it.  Dillon needed to go to the bathroom but only got as far as the doorway before those dreaded words left his lips.  I came to see what exactly he meant by "all over."  He meant all over.  I wondered who would have done that and then I saw on the corner by the laundry basket a little swimsuit with a pair of previously white Dora panties next to it.  Apparently, my little Olivia didn't quite make it to the potty:)  Amazily enough, only one pooball got stepped on.  I cleaned and lysolled and then called the little Princess.  She came upstairs sporting and clean pink leotard with a new pair of panties on.  When asked why she had on a new outfit she replied that her other one was poopy and wet. Imagine that!  That girl is something else!  At least she changed her clothes instead of staying in her messy ones.  Gotta giver her credit for that I guess!  I must say, there is never a dull moment with her around.



1 comment:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Funny story! Sounds like Kelsey.