Monday, December 14, 2009

Makenna's Baptism


Saturday Makenna was baptized.  We are so proud of her decision to follow the exampe of Jesus and be baptized.  She was very excited about it all.  She got to pick out the songs and who spoke.  Maddison spoke on baptism.  She did a great job.  There were about 50 people there. She didn't even seem very nervous.  I spoke on the Holy Ghost.  Halfway to church I realized I had forgotten my talk at home. Oops!  I had wing it.  Very fitting, I suppose, to give a talk on the Holy Ghost and have to rely on Him to help me get through my talk.  Michael baptized and confirmed her. He did a good job too.  It was a very special day for all of us.

2 comments:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Congrats to Makenna! It sounds like it was a nice service. Wish we could've been there!

Joyce Anne said...

I love and miss you guys. Sorry that I could not be there.