Monday, October 19, 2009

Released

Sunday while I was home sick in bed, I got released from my stake calling as stake primary secretary.  I still have to help put on the stake primary training in November, but I will be able to pass on all the other duties.  Now all I have is my ward calling as 10 year old primary teacher.  I have had that now for a few months.  It has proven a challenge.  I have one child in particular who is very difficult and used to getting his own way.  Anyone who knows me knows that I don't allow children to run over me.  He is trying his best to keep his position as ruler of the class but I have quickly let him know that position now beings to me!  He is a good boy, just one of those kids who always gets his way and when he doesn't he throws a fit.  Anyways, for the most part I enjoy it and I have met some new people as a result of serving in the primary.

No comments: