Monday, October 12, 2009

Olivia


I don't know how many of you have seen the show "Olivia".  It's about a little pig with a huge imagination and a great sense of style.  It's based off the books from Ian Falconer.  She actually reminds me a lot of our own Princess Lollipop.  When Olivia was born, Mom and Dad gave her the original Olivia book and we have begun collecting them since then.  We try to get a new one at birthdays and Christmas.  Olivia loves the books and the shows.  This summer some wonderful friends of ours gave her a set of notecards with three different Olivia pictures on the front.  Olivia loves them.  We took one of each and put them in a frame to hang on her wall.  The main colors in the Olivia books are red, white and black.  We stuck with that despite it mismatching with Lala's big pink bed.  I finally got it all done today and she was so excited when she saw Olivia on her wall.  "Mommy, Olivia on my wall!  I love it.  I love Olivia!"  I think it turned out cute. A few minutes and a few dollars and we have one very happy Lollipop!

2 comments:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Nice job! That is very cute!!

Melissa said...

I love that, it looks so cute!