Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Poor Little Zekie


Along with all the preparations for Dillon's birthday came an unexpected trip to the doctor. I had taken the two little ones to the park that morning and when we came for lunch Zeke started complaining about his side hurting. Well, it went from there to rolling around on the couch in pain, hurting to breath and uncontrollable crying. He also got a fever. I called Michael and then the doctor. I ended up having to take Zeke in and Michael stayed home with Olivia to finish getting ready for Dillon's party. They told me he has pnuemonia and gave me a prescription with instructions to let him rest for a few days. He had a few more painful episodes during the evening (probably because he was not resting). Today he has been better. He still hurts a little and has a fever. He even decided on his own to take a nap (after he swept the driveway - so much for resting:). I fee so bad for him. It is so hard to see him in so much pain - especially after all we went through with him last November. Hopefully he will be on the mend and be back to his old self soon!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Pneumonia! Poor kid! I'm glad to hear he's feeling better though :)

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Poor little guy! I hope he's feeling better.

Monica said...

Poor Little guy! He has a had a rough time! I hope that he can get better soon!