Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just the 3 of us



Now that I am home with just Zeke and Olivia it has been much easier to get out and explore and do things.  We go to the gym as often as possible.  They play while I exercise and then we try to go swimming several times a week.  We also got a library card and have started going to story time there.  They love looking at all the books and movies at the library.  We go to a play group once a week.  While the weather is nice we meet at the park.  We try to do a different park each week.  We also go to the park on our own.  We discovered a pottery place that we can go and paint pottery.  We will do that with the older kids.  We go on walks and while Olivia is sleeping, Zeke and I scrapbook.  We eat lunch with Michael on ocassion too.  It has been a lot of fun hanging out with just the 2 little ones.   I am looking forward to all the time we will spend together this school year.


2 comments:

Joyce Anne said...

I love your haircut. You look great. Sounds like you are learning about all the "good spots" in Sioux Falls. Wish I could come and check them out with you guys....

Emma said...

Come anytime!