Friday, September 11, 2009

Are we done yet?

Just when I thought we were done with the stomach flu...
Yesterday Zeke woke up much better and I was excited to get out of the house and go to the park for our play date. The bus driver called not long after he picked up the kids and told me that Zane had just thrown up and wanted me to come meet the bus and take him home. Poor bus driver - he did not get paid enough yesterday! I would say poor Zane too, but he was fine. He played all day with Zeke. We didn't get to go to the park though. This morning I thought today was the day. We were going to go to the gym and go shopping and get out of the house for the first time all week. Zane threw up before he finished getting ready for school. At least the bus driver missed out on the fun! He cleaned up and went back to bed. I cleaned up the floor and searched the house for a Diet Dr. Pepper. Unfortunately we were out because I hadn't been able to get to the store yet. So here we are again today, stuck inside with me going crazy. We have been dealing with this since last Tuesday. I did get to go to the doctor Wednesday morning and get new drugs for myself. I am going on a month now with whatever it is that I have. Hopefully this is the end of all the puking. So far Maddi and Makenna have been the only ones spared from the fun. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way!

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh garbage. What is worse than puking kids other than kids puking on the bus. I always feel so awful about that. Hope you get feeling better soon too.