Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Apple Orchard




Yesterday was a beautiful day so I took Zeke and Olivia to the apple orchard. We got to go on a tractor pulled wagon ride out to the apple trees and then fill up our sacks with apples.  They loved it.  Picking apples has always been something that they loved.  After we got back to the car they started eating what thay had picked.  They thought it was pretty cool.  The older kids were, of course, jealous so we will have to go back on another day before it gets too cold!

1 comment:

Joyce Anne said...

It looks like you had a fun day. I am glad the weather is still good for you. It was so windy and rainy all night that I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I seriously considered calling in "sick and tired and cold" today, but decided that since a child in Kell's class has a confirmed case of N1H1 virus, I should save all the sick days I have. I just might need them.

There is snow on the mountians from last night. Looks like winter.