Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school. They were all very excited to get to go. We went last night to the open house and found all their classrooms and lockers, met their teachers and put their stuff in their desks. During the night the Backpack Fairy came and left them a bag of goodies. Maddi and Makenna got a watch and treats and the boys got a toy and soem some treats and Olivia got some Dora coloring stuff with her treats. Michael and I had also gotten them each a new shirt to wear to school today. I took them this morning instead of them riding the bus. It was kind of strange to leave Dillon there. He has always been my little buddy and now he is off to school. The other kids I got to slowly work into it because they had half day preschool. Dillon didn't get to go that. I will miss having him around but it will be fun to have just Zeke and Olivia at home too. It will be fun to do things with just the three of us. I am hoping to get to go to the gym every morning - if I can get over my asthma, and get to ride or drive horses on a regular basis. We are also plannng some picnics and park days while the weather is nice. Anyways, here are some pictures from this morning.

2 comments:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Cute kids!

Katie said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how tall Maddi is. Shoot. She is growing up fast. HOpe they had a great day.