Thursday, August 13, 2009

Driving Hallie


Last night I got to go to the fair and drive Hallie in the ladies cart division. She is one of our draft horses. That was only my third time driving a horse and only my second time on a cart. It was a lot of fun. The lady I drove against had been driving all her life and her horses were amazing. I knew there would be no competition but it was fun to go out and get the experience. Plus, the boys think I am really cool now. They even said I deserved a new pair of cowboy boots:) I am quite lucky, this is the second time in one week that my kids have thought I was cool. Once for teaching David Archuleta Sunday school and one for driving the horse. Michael rode with me on the cart in case the horse acted up. He even gave up his opportunity to drive so that I could. I hope I get to drive more in the future. It is a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Nice job! I think you're cool, too.