Friday, July 17, 2009

New Gym Membership!

I am so excited! I just got back from joining a new gym here in town. We can get a family membership for $40 a month. There are programs for the older kids and a kids zone (aka babysitting) for the younger ones. It gives us access to the whole place - basketball, racquet ball, swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, aerobics classes, and all the equipment. It also lets the kids take swim lessons year round at no extra cost. Anyways, I am very excited. Once school starts I will be able to take Olivia and Zeke to the gym and they can play while I work out. There will even be "exercise" classes that they can take if they want to. There is no contract so if we end up not using it we don't have to keep paying for another year:) It's only a few miles from our house so it's really easy to get there. It is a combination of Sanford Medical and YMCA. I took the kids swimmig there earlier this week and they loved it. When Maddi turns 9 she can actually be out on the floor with me using the weight and cardio machines. She will love that. They also have a youth room that she will be able to use with ping pong tables and other stuff.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Holy cow, that's insane!! I would love to have a place like that around here! Well, that I could get to without a car, haha! Sounds like your family is already loving it!

Monica said...

That is so cool, I am so jealous! The only health club we have here for families are like 100 dollars a month!