Monday, June 15, 2009

Sara's Wedding

Saturday we went to my friend, Sara's wedding. I have known her since I was in 5th grade. She is my oldest friend (that I keep in touch with) and we have managed over all these years and miles to stay in touch. I was so happy for her. She looked beautiful and so happy. Her mom passed waay several years ago, but I know she was watching. Her dad was there to give her away. John, her new husband, lost his father a few years ago too. They had flowers and candles at the front of the chapel representing the two parents who could not be there in person. It was really pretty and I was so glad we lived close enough that we could go.Sara and her dad before the ceremony.


Sara and John after the ceremony.


The kids waiting for them to drive away.

The getaway car!

1 comment:

Monica said...

So glad you were able to attend your friend's wedding! Your kids are getting so much older!