Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter everyone! We woke up this morning to prizes from the Easter Bunny and new Easter outfits (thank goodness for clearance racks!) The kids were so excited and hyper to find all the treats. We let them paly and count out all their candy for a while then we got ready for church. It was stake conference today so we went at 10 am instead of 11:30. At stake conference I got sustained for my new calling and met two of the members of the stake priamry presidency that I will be working with. I will keep my other calling of Gospel Doctrine teacher and do both of them together until I decide that I need released from teaching. Stake conference was very good. The rest of the day has been spent napping and playing. Soon it will be supper. We are having pheasant if anyone wants to come join us! We hope you all have a wonderful Easter and take time to remember the Savior and be with your families.

Our Savior suffered and bled for us.
He gave His life upon the cross.
His love for us so complete and true
He fulfilled His promise to me and you.
On the third day He rose again.
The fight over death, He did win.
Triumphant and glorious to the end
Our risen Savior, our Brother, our Friend
He lives again and we can too
A wonderful gift for me and you.

2 comments:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Your family pictures are so cute. Thanks for sharing that awesome poem, too.

Katie said...

new calling?