Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt



Saturday morning I got up early and ran my 7 miles (yes, I did it! It actually felt pretty good.) Then we got ready and headed out by 9am to get to Hendricks so we could go to the Easter egg hunt. It was fun to be back there. It feels like going home. I get this excited feeling in my stomach and can't hardly wait to get there! We got to see quite a few friends there. The kids were so excited to see everyone. After the egg hunt we stayed and played at the park with the Johnsons and Olsens. Then we went and ate pizza and ice cream at the Local. Around 1pm we left and headed to Brookings for a Bridal shower for my long time friend, Sara. After the shower, we headed back home to get to church by 5 pm to meet with a member of the Stake presidency where I got another calling for secretary of the Stake Primary presidency. After supper we went for ice cream, came home, bathed and went to bed. It was a long day but another fun one. The kids all went to sleep pretty quickly despite the excitement of the Easter Bunny coming!

1 comment:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Congrats on the new calling!