Friday, March 27, 2009

WOO HOO!!

WE FINALLY HAVE CARPET DONWSTAIRS!! They just left a few minutes ago. I am so excited. It has been a while waiting for this to happen. Now we can finally finish moving in!

Another WooHoo for me today. I put on a pair of pants this morning that previously created a muffin top (if you know what I mean) and today - no muffin top! They actually fit. I feel so good. I still have a long ways to go, but I'm slowly getting there.

Tomorrow is my 5K race. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Katie said...

yay!!! Enjoy the clean fresh carpet fumes while they last. And good luck with your 5k tomorrow. You will do awesome.
Hey, will you email me your phone number again. I write it down and always forget the extension for some reason. thanks.

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Good luck at your 5K! Good for you for losing weight and fitting in pants. That's the best. Congrats on the carpet, too.

Melissa said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to hear how the 5k goes! Good luck!