Friday, March 13, 2009

Everything has HOLES!!

I wake up one morning and I swear overnight every piece of clothing that the kids own have holes! Zane has holes in 4 out of 5 of his pants, Makenna has more holey places in her snowpants than she has unholey places, even Olivia is getting holes in her pants, it's crazy! I had to go buy Zane new pants yesterday. He was quite excited. I just wonder what exactly they do at school everyday. Oh well, spring is coming right? Then we can get rid of all the winter stuff and wear shorts - no more holes to worry about, just shorts and sandals. I can't wait to put on flip-flops again. I do wear them off and on right now but when the wind chill is 40 below, I figure I should at lest wear something to cover my toes. Today is going to be around 40 and I am wearing them today!

No comments: