Saturday, March 14, 2009

Disgusting!

I have to write about this because a few days ago I read about a poo-poo party that my little niece threw for her mom. I mentioned on her blog that I had not had the pleasure of being invited to one of those parties - just Michael. Well, last night I had to eat my words. It wasn't as big of a party as Kelsie threw, but it was still disgusting. I was in the middle of changing Olivia's poopy pull-up when Maddi informed me that Zeke was in the bathroom and there was poop on the floor and the toilet. I finished Olivia quickly and went into the bathroom to find Zeke sitting on the toilet with a big pile of poop on the floor in front of the toilet. Then I noticed that he had stepped on it, with his barefoot. So there was poop squished all in between his toes, up his legs, all over the toilet seat, on his clothes, on the door, eventually on me - none however actually landed in the toilet. So close, yet so far away. Michael was gone on a date with Zane, so I proceeded to clean up the mess trying to keep little curious Olivia out. I was disgusting, later laughable, much later! So now I have been invited to a poo-poo party and I must say, I won't feel at all bad if I don't ever get invited to another one!

3 comments:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

I'm sorry! It's no fun. I bet you won't have another one, you're on your way out of that phase!!!!

Monica said...

That's no fun. Isn't amazing that he didn't get ANY in the tiolet?

Melissa said...

Ugh...the door too! I'd rather have pee, boogers, throw up, anything other than poop on me! Not that I would choose any of those, but, you know...