Monday, February 23, 2009

Floor Angels



The other night, Zeke was playing around and I was watching him. He would lay on the floor like he was making a snow angel. Then he would carefully get up, look at what he had done and then jump in the middle of it and mess it up (there really was nothing there. Our carpet isn't the kind that leaves marks or footprints or anything.) If anyone would come into that area where he was he would get really upset because they were messing it up. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was making floor angels. Then he proceeded to make another one and show it to me so I could see it (once again, nothing in sight). He was having tons of fun and stayed busy with his floor angels for quite some time. I had to get a picture of it. The pictures of course don't do justice to being there and watching the floor angels getting made but it's the best I could do! I even got to make a floor angel - sorry no pictures! Just think of how much fun this would be if our carpet actually left marks! We would be doing this all day. I guess when you run out of snow, you have to make do with what you have. After all, Maddi and Makenna always say "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" There you have it - wise words taken to heart by a 3 year old.

No comments: