Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Beautiful Day

Today is beautiful. High of 50, just a little breeze. We are loving it. I took the three younger kids to the zoo here in Sioux Falls. We had never been to it before, but we get in free with our Watertown zoo pass. It was fun. It will have more animals in the summer but we saw a dear, tiger, rhino, wolves, coyotes, buffalo, and many more things. They also have a big animal museum display inside that the boys loved. After that we went to walmart for some lunchables and came home. Now they want to take the older kids to the zoo and Dillon is already making plans for the spring, summer and fall. Our basement is coming along. I think most of the sheet rock is hung. I can't wait to have that space. They also took the golf cart limo (it's huge) out of our garage so now we can start parking in it. That will be nice too. All in all, it's a great day and I feel good about life. It has been a long time since I have felt this way. Part of it is because of the weather and part of it is because of the many blessings I feel the Lord has given me personally and my whole family. It is amazing to see His work in our lives when we look back. Often He has been there helping us when we didn't even realize it. It's not until looking back that we see all that He did. I am so grateful for all of it - from the things as big as Michael's new job to the things as small as blueberry handprints on the bathroom sink.

1 comment:

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Glad to hear things are going well and you're feeling happy about everything!