Saturday, February 7, 2009

Almost Diaper Free

I am so excited! Olivia is really catching on to this potty training thing. She went all day today with only one accident (poop which always seems to come later). She played outside and even went to the dining hall with no problems. She loves going potty and wearing her underwear. I also have her switched from her bottle to a sippy cup (FINALLY). She loved her bottle so it has been a huge deal. Just think, in a few months I could be diaper bag free! I haven't gone without a diaper bag in over 8 years. I can actually look at a bag now and not have to wonder if it will hold diapers, wipes, and bottles. It's kind of a neat feeling. I fell like I am moving into another stage of life and I must say I feel very ready for it.

2 comments:

Monica said...

SO UNFAIR! If anyone deserves to be diaper bag free it's you though.

Annie said...

I just found your blog and loved seeing your beautiful children and learning a little about your full and enriching life. You are doing a great job of mothering those precious children, and finding joy along the way. Joyce is lucky to have such darling kinder to love:)