Saturday, February 28, 2009

4 Miles!!

I know it doesn't sound great for some, but to me it is huge. I ran 4 miles today (without stopping)! I haven't run that far since the summer of 2002. I even have a cold, it was only 12 degrees outside and there was fresh, slippery snow on the roads. Yes, I am bragging - I am quite proud of myself. That's 11 miles this week I ran. Next week the weather is supposed to be warmer so the jogging will be more enjoyable I think. I also discovered that I need new music on my ipod - Strawberry Shortcake's Christmas just isn't very motivational! Anyways, I have hit a new point and I'm excited. Now I am freezing cold so I am going to go take a hot shower to take the chill off.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, 4 miles is awesome! I can run a half mile, maybe....so you have every reason to brag :) Yes, new music is key!

Spencer and Kimberly said...

Awesome job!!

Monica said...

Great Job Emma! That is a long ways (believe I know). You should be proud of yourself!