Saturday, December 6, 2008

Here we go again!

Wednesday night I came home from town to find that Zeke had thrown up 5 times since 7pm. It was 10 om when I got home. He ended up throwing up another 3 times before he stopped. Thursday Olivia started getting a rash on her legs. I took her to the doctor Friday and they said it looked like a bacteria infection. They took a sample to see if it was E. Coli. I hope it's not. I don't want to deal with that again. This morning around 1 am, Dillon came in to tell me he had thrown up. I cleaned up the mess, Michael went downstairs to sleep and Dillon got in bed with me. He threw up again at 2am and then again at 3 am. This morning he is doing better. Olivia has thrown up twice this morning, which means that she can't take her medicine for her infection. Makenna is complaining about not feeling well too, but she has not thrown up yet. I sure hope everyone gets better soon. We don't want to have a sick holiday. The older kids have their 4-h Christmas party Monday night and their Christmas concert Tuesday night and then we have a fun Christmas party to go to next Friday. There will be horse drawn sleigh rides and everything. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments: