Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm Back!!

It's been a long time since I have posted anything. Things just got crazy and I haven't been able to find time it seems. We went to Idaho and Wyoming to visit family and friends. That was great. We enjoyed seeing everyone and hopefully next time we can see a few that we missed. The kids are enjoying school - even Zane. This week is homecoming so they have been having fun with all the different dress up days. Tomorrow they get to be in the parade with me. Michael is coming back today from another Kentucky trip. Hopefully his last one of the year. I am getting ready for the half marathon fundraiser I have been organizing. It is coming up in just over three weeks. So far we have earned over $1300 in donations to help sponsor it. People seem to be very excited about it so I hope it is a success. I have put a lot of time and effort in to it and it has potential to really help out our school. It has been a lot of fun to do it, partly because I have gotten to spend a lot of time with Pam and partly for the challenge. I am also entering a poem writing contest in one of Michael's western magazines. The winner gets to be published. That would be fun to be a "published" author! I'm sure there will be tons of entries and I probably won't stand a chance, but it is still fun. Everyone is doing great and I will post pictures in the next day or so. We love you all!

No comments: