Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kindergarten Round-up


Today Zane got to go to his kindergarten round-up. He was very excited. The kindergarten teacher read them a two stories, they got to play with the toys, paint a picture and write in a journal like they would do in kindergarten. Then they all got a bag that had a dry-erase board, a book ,crayons, scissors, magnetic letters nad numbers and coloring pages. It was a lot of fun. After that, all the preschoolers and their families met at the park. They got to play for a while and then we had a picnic and the preschoolers put on a program for us. After the program they all got their preschool "diplomas". They were all so excited. Zane is telling everyone he's in kindergarten now. I can't believe he is that big. I ask him when he got so big and he told me that he was growing everyday. I told him he wasn't supposed to be that big though and he said he was big enough to wear a muscle shirt so he was ready for kindergarten. I guess that makes sense!

1 comment:

Joyce Anne said...

"WOW" Zane!!!!I can't believe you are old enough to be in kindergarten. I do know that you are big enough to wear a muscle shirt, cuz I have seen you in it. Love you lots "Big Man". Munu